Sunday 2 June 2013

Bid TV

Hey Lovelies,

I hope you are all well!
I know I haven't blogged for what seems like forever but I do have a good excuse!

I have been pretty busy with work and have been back and forth between Bristol and London which takes up almost as much time as the actual work!

As a freelancer I seem to always have a few jobs on the go at any one time! I'm sure that some of you may have seen on Facebook or twitter that there is one that I am very excited about is that I am a Beauty Expert for Bid TV and Bid Plus shopping channels!
Bid TV Freeview 23 Sky 654 Virgin 745

This means I work on LIVE tv as a guest host representing different Skin care, Hair Care, Nail care and Make Up ranges. I will help to give an expert opinion and a bit more of a professional view on the products and also share some insider tips and tricks for the viewers and buyers!

On my first show I was so nervous I actually thought I might be sick but once we got going I was fine, luckily since then I have got to grips with it all and feel quite confident! Plus I get to try some amazing products.....any beauty junkies dream!

So watch out for me....coming to a TV Screen near you!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!