Wednesday 16 January 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday 16.01.13

Hey Dolls,

It's that time of the week again.....the dreaded weigh in, but actually it was a good result with the scales showing a loss of
-2.5lbs
Which brings my total loss to 75lbs.....only 25lbs to go to hit my goal!
I have to say I have been super good this week but the main thing that I have done is to TRACK everything! It makes it so easy to keep an eye on what you are putting in your mouth and you don't forget anything!

One exciting (well I found it exciting!) thing I have discovered thanks to the lovely Charli over at SBTCD, and its a yummy low point treat!

I know it looks a bit like Gavascon but trust me, it tastes AMAZING!! Its made with sugar free jelly and Muller light yoghurt!
To make it you make the jelly mix in half a pint of boiling water and mix until fully melted, leave to cool for a little while and then instead of using cool water to make it up to a pint use two muller light yoghurts, pop in a mould (or lunch box as I did) and pop in the fridge to set! Ta-Dah....Yumminess all round! This was enough for 3 servings which is slightly annoying as the total recipe is 4 pro points so I just rounded it up to 2 pp per serving!

I chose to do raspberry jelly and vanilla muller lights but you could use any flavours!

I hope you like this little recipe!

How are you all getting on with your diets? Any recipes you want to share?

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!