Tuesday 8 January 2013

2013 Challenge - I LOVE ME!

This year I wanted more than anything to make it a year that made a difference, not only for me but others too.
I have thought about doing this for a long time but wasn't sure if I should or how it might be received but after much consideration I have decided to stop thinking and actually do it!

This year I want to start a year long challenge called I LOVE ME, its a weekly challenge and the idea behind it is to help people (and me) to make the most of themselves and their lives.

I have had a really tough couple of years and over that time I have seen a change in myself which I would like to overcome, I have also become aware of the amount of other people that suffer from Depression, Anxiety, confidence issues, and many more issues that other people may not see.
The problem with these things is that we normally keep them to ourselves as we may be embarrassed or think people will think we are stupid, or we may feel we don't actually have anyone to talk to......Well this has to stop as we are all FABULOUS and my aim to to help people find there inner fabulosity and wear it with pride!

Now I am by no way qualified to diagnose anything or tell you what to do but I can speak from my heart and draw on my on experiences, I can give advise and its up to you if you want to take it. The idea behind the I LOVE ME challenge is to help me as well as others, which means I will have to take in what I am saying too!

I plan on setting a new challenge every Friday (week one is coming up today, a bit late I know!), and I would love for other people to join in. You may want to join in the whole thing or dip in and out to the weeks that are relevant to you. You may also know people you think this challenge may help and if you do please send them this way.

Well, it's out there now.....so lets make this year the best ever and hopefully by the end of it we will be an even better version of us than we already were!

If there are any issue you would like me to cover or look in to please let me know.

Be Happy

Grace xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You will be a golden girl this year,I can't believe your before photo you should take those on a Wednesday you have done so well, an inspiration to us you can get to that goal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!