Wednesday 7 November 2012

Movember - Nail Tutorial

I'm sure many of you have seen lots of men sporting random facial hair this month in aid of Movember?!

For those of you who don't know about Movember its a whole month that is dedicated to growing moustaches to promote awareness for Prostate and Testicular cancer charities and also raise vital funds.

Over the past few years I was an official Mo-Sista as I used to work with Bespo'ke Male Grooming here in Bristol and they would always have a team growing their mo's throughout movember. Although I can't grow a Mo myself I can still support and that is what I am doing with this weeks nail tutorial!

So that us girls don't feel left out here is a way for you to join in and promote awareness for Movember this month....
So we can all be MO-Sistas too!

The water decals that I used are from Sparkly Nails in their eBay shop which you can get to here 
All you need is a base coat, coloured varnish, water decals, tweezers, bowl of water and a top coat!
Here is my video tutorial showing you exactly how I got this look....


If you want to support Movember and don't know anyone doing it this year please feel free to support Bespo'ke Blokes by clicking here to go through to their donation page!

Good luck to all the Mo growers out there!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great video! So this is how to do it. Now I know. I will trying this one out. It looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!