Tuesday 13 November 2012

3 More Inches!!!

As a self confessed lover of my own long locks you can imagine my devastation when my hair started to snap when I was brushing it! I have grown my hair for years and have major hairdresser anxiety when I see them reaching for their scissors! I am one of those clients that sits in the chair and demands that only millimeters are to be cut off.....my hair is thick and quite dry and coarse in texture and always has been.

For some reason my hair seems to be having a rebellious phase and seems to be snapping off so off I trotted to Space NK to get a hair mask in the hope that it would repair my hair back to its former glory. I was thinking of going for a bumble and bumble mask but when the sales assistant came over and advised a different product I just assumed she would be trying to get a bigger sale!


She recommended Micheal Van Clarke 3 More Inches pre wash treatment. It contains a cashmere protein and amino acid blend which acts as a reparative treatment which should slow the ageing process of the hair and help the hair grow longer more quickly!

The Cashmere protein should help the hair repair and give it strength, leaving it looking more healthy. You can either put it on the hair and let it dry in and then leave it over night or pop it on the hair for at least an hour before washing it out. You are advised to use the 3 more inches shampoo and conditioner (I haven't but probably will give them a try at some point).

After the first use I noticed a difference straight away and was really happy, I don't normally have to wash my hair more than twice a week but after using 3 more inches I didn't need to wash my hair for a week! I use this treatment every other wash and have found it to be a great product. It's priced at £29.00 and with the size of the bottle it will last ages (even with my thick mop!).

So after being skeptical of the sales assistants agenda all I can say now is Thank you! This is a great product and although it smells slightly funny it is now firmly one of my essential bathroom must haves!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

1 comment:

  1. My best one to day is Herbal Essence conditioner Mask, I used it instead of normal conditioner and within a week my hair was beautiful again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!