Monday 29 October 2012

Make Up Monday - Halloween Make Up look

This past weekend saw lots of Halloween celebrations and I was amongst them!

I was doing Halloween Makeup at the Big Chill Bar in Bristol for a charity event they were running....not only were we making other people look positively ghoulish but it meant we had to dress up too! I wanted to go for something that was still pretty but a bit more out there so I donned a long red wig and vamped up my make up to match!

To go with my make up I added a scar that ran along my throat and down my chest for a bit of added Halloween effect! To get this effect I used a product called Rigid Collodion which make the skin tighten and indent creating a scar like area.

Here are my two Halloween make up video tutorials.....

Halloween Make Up Part 1 (Make Up only)



Halloween Make Up Part 2 (Finished looked and scar effect)


You can also take a look at some of the make up I did at the event here

I hope you celebrated in style!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!