Friday 7 September 2012

Fashion Must Have - Primark Studded Clutch Bag

For a while now studs (not the male variety!) have been very much at the fore front of fashion and this coming season sees them still up there! To be honest this is a style that I wasn't too keen on at first but it has grown on me and now I'm loving it! 

Zara have a collection of studded clutch bags which all come with a heafty price tag....
 So imagine my reaction when I found this little beauty in Primark!

 I'm not so keen on the tassel but its removable so that's ok!

And its a steal at just £6.00!!

I'm predicting this is going to fly off the shelves so if you like it I would hurry down to primark as soon as possible!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great Great find!!

    Daniela
    fashiondoesnotlie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The newest shopping area in Bristol is Primark Bristol.It has various style shops for example Urban Outfitters, American Apparel and undoubtedly Top-shop. There's likewise a several variety of kiddies collection, ladies hand bags, males wearing and more that you wants for searching for.Here I mentioned the primark bristol closing times,you can visit primark bristol for better collection of clothing and much more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!