Tuesday 21 February 2012

MUA Love Hearts Collection

Hey Sugars,

I know there have been loads of posts on the Love Hearts collection from MUA, that's why I waited to do mine! I was invited to attend the launch event for the Love Hearts collection but as it was in London I wasn't able to attend, but the gorgeous people over at MUA sent me some goodies so that I didn't miss out, one word describes the package that arrived..... SPOILED!! It was jam packed with great products, some were from the love hearts collection and some from the normal range, all of which I could't wait to try out!

All the goodies!
Tinted lip balms, I love both these colours. They are really glossy and perfect for those day where you don't want to wear lipstick but want a bit of colour! £2.00 each.
Love Hearts collection Nail varnishes, £2.00 each. There is a range of 6 colours to choose from!
These varnishes give great coverage, this is just one coat!
MUA have bought out glitter nail quake varnishes, £2.99 each. There are 6 shades to choose from. 
They give a very subtle effect!
Plumping Lip Glazes, £2.00 each, there are 8 shades to choose from. They are really shiny and although I don't actually need any plumping for my lips they definitely give a tingly feel as they give your lips that voluptuous look! 
The 3 in 1 contour pen, £1.50 each, there are 8 colours to collect. These liners are great and I will definitely be getting more colours! They are so versatile and are easy to blend out and smudge!

All of these products are available for you to purchase from the MUA website!

What do you think of the collection? Have you tried it yet?

Stay gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!