Tuesday 17 January 2012

Beauty Bargain

Last week I popped into TK Maxx, which I tend to find a hit or miss store but this time it was definitely a HIT!! I went in to get a birthday present and whilst I was browsing I came across a make up stand which most of the things were broken but something glittery caught my eye... The Elf Smoky Eye Christmas palette!



The palette consists of nine eye shadows, three cream eye liners, eye liner pencil and a eye shadow brush. This was on sale for £4.99, It is on the elf website for £6.00 so it's not a huge saving but I didn't have to pay for shipping so that was a bonus!

So next time you're near a TK Maxx it might be worth having a rummage through the beauty section!

Stay gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!