Thursday 8 December 2011

Deck the halls....

....With Christmas decorations!!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! More than I can even describe, as far as I'm concerned Christmas officially starts on the first Thursday of November when Starbucks bring out the Red Cups, and from then on its festivities galore!

Well I popped in to pound land the other day and found these wobbly festive figures!



 Cute....Oh yes they are!! For £1.00 each they are great quality and they are so adorable I couldn't resist them! I have placed them on my shelf with some fairy lights to make my room feel nice and festive, so you should spot them in my videos!
I hope you are all having fun decorating and being festive!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

1 comment:

  1. They are cute :) I wish I had more room for things like that but my shelves are cluttered enough! We have the tree, a few bits of tinsel, some Christmas candles and a bowl of pine cones!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!