Tuesday 6 December 2011

Bloggers Christmas Party!

You don't really need an excuse to dress up in your party gear at this time of year, but if you do I have the perfect one for you!



My Street Chic are showing how much they love us bloggers by hosting a Bloggers Christmas Party!! 
This fabulous party will bring you Fashion, Style, music and the chance to meet other like minded bloggers from all over the country!
It gets better ladies, there will be a live catwalk show featuring the latest party outfits from Boohoo.com, a goodie bag full of treats and a fabulous drink on arrival, and once that is all over you will be able to dance the night away in style in to the late hours as you then have access to the club for the night!


When: Friday 16th December, 7pm - 10pm 
Where: Java, 9 Park Street, Bristol, BS1 5NF


Tickets cost just £5.00 and you can get them by clicking here


I'm going and hope to see some of you lovelies there too!


Stay Gorgeous


Grace xoxo







2 comments:

  1. Ah I wish I lived near Bristol! This sounds like lots of fun! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear! Your blog is number one beautiful with attractive products. You look very beautiful and friendly in photos. May you live longest. I love the nail products. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!