Monday 21 November 2011

Make Up Monday - Collection 2000 Glam Crystals

These little beauties are perfect for glitzing up your make up look over the festive season! Glam Crystals Eyeliner from Collection 2000 come in 6 different colours, they are so sparkly and are very easy to apply!
 Hustle (top) Le Freak (bottom)
This photo really doesnt show just how sparkly they are but trust me, for all those glitter lovers out there you must go to boots and buy them now!

I purchased mine in boots and at the moment they have a 2 for £5.00 offer on Collection 2000 (I didn't notice if it was everything or selected items!), so now would be the perfect time to stock up! These would also make great secret santa pressies or stocking fillers!

I already have some Make Up Monday tutorials planned for these babies!!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!