Wednesday 9 November 2011

Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model Live

Back at the end of October I went along to Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model live! I was lucky enough to be invited as press so got VIP tickets and seats at the catwalk show!

With a 5am start it was a long day but well worth it! There were loads of stands full of make up, beauty and fashion goodies for everyone to try, a pamper area where you could be glammed up (although the que was huge!), a VIP area and the Kiss catwalk.

After having a quick wonder we went to the Kiss catwalk where we saw Amy Childs' new clothing collection, which was really nice, it was very Amy, short, tight and blingy, but all I can say is if I had a figure that could pull it off I would!! Amy Childs looked gorgeous and is even more tiny than I thought.

Next up was a Q&A with two of the judges from this years BINTM Charlie Speed and Grace Woodward, Charlie looked gorgeous and Grace was wearing something relatively normal and looked stunning too!

The grand finale was the main Catwalk show, one word WOW!!! It was one of the best catwalk shows I have ever seen. There was dancers, models, singers, amazing outfits....I honestly don't know where to start!
The contestants from this seasons BINTM all descended on the catwalk with masks on and one by one were introduced and revealed their faces, after seeing Jade its fair to say she was one million percent the right person to have won! The show was about 45 minutes long and literally took my breath away (with a little help from the dancers maybe!!)

Here are just a few of my favourite pictures you can see all the other on my Facebook page


Amy Childs' Collection

I have a short video on my channel with a tiny bit of footage from the catwalk show, the quality isn't great so apologies in advanced! But if you would like to see it take a peek here!

Did you go along this year? If so I would love to see your pictures so send over your links!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!