Tuesday 29 November 2011

The Berry Collection from Sleek

I first saw a sneek preview of the Berry Collection from Sleek cosmetics on the gorgeous Em's blog and so on thursday last week I made sure there was time in my day to pop to superdrug to get my hands on it!



This collection consists of a Blusher, Khol pencil and Lipstick all for an amazing £9.99! The colours are perfectly on trends and great for all those Christmas parties!


The blusher, Fenberry, is a deep rouge which is great for a winter make up look, this is a product where a little goes a long way so be careful how much you apply to your brush! It has a mirror built in the lid so is a great handbag item!

The Mossberry Khol pencil, is a jumbo pencil, its a really nice creamy product, its goes on the skin really smoothly and builds up nicely! With it being a redish brown colour it will warm up your make up look.

The Cranberry lipstick, is amazing! I love this colour, it's a real deep blood red and is niuce and matte on the lips, I wore mine with a clear gloss added over the top for a bit of added glamour!

These are great products to have so I would suggest you rush down to superdrug and pick one up before it's too late!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!