Monday 10 October 2011

Make Up Monday - Halloween Alien Tutorial

This weeks Halloween Make Up Monday I'm bringing you an Alien tutorial!

My inspiration came from this picture
And this is how it turned out!!

Ok, Ok, you can all stop laughing now!! That was the reaction when I walked into the front room painted green! This is such an easy Halloween make up look and literally takes 10 minutes. You will need green and black aqua paints, a sponge and a brush, and you can start painting your way to Alien chic!
One thing I would recommend is that you paint the ears black, I haven't for the tutorial but if I was going to wear it for a fancy dress party I would, and also I have worn a black polo neck top but if you didn't have one I would paint your neck and chest black too!

To see how I got this look take a look at my video tutorial....


I hope you have enjoyed this post!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!