Monday 31 October 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Hey lovelies,

I'm really sorry but there wont be a Make Up Monday this week! I was going to be filming my final Halloween look for this year but I have lost my voice and my throat is so sore! So rather than do nothing I thought I would put up a couple of pictures from this past weekend when I worked at The Big Chill Bar in Bristol for a Halloween Charity event doing Halloween Make Up!

I went along with two of my friends Michelle and Simon, we had a great night despite the fact we did our last make ups at 2am!! So here are some pics for you to see!

 Simon did this on himself and is AMAZING!! you can find more of his work here 
 Michelle still looks gorgeous even when she's halloweened up!
 These are two of my favourite make ups of the night!
To see more of the make ups I've done take a look at my Facebook page (A 'like' would be very much appreciated too!)

I hope you have all had a great weekend and if you were out doing Halloweeny things I hope you did it in style!

Happy Halloween

Stay Spooky

Grace xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. great make up for the little monsters
    great post
    keep up the great work you are doing here
    i'm pretty impressed
    Come and say Hi
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!