Tuesday 11 October 2011

Gold Obsession

For some time now I seem to have developed a bit of an obsession with anything gold! It started with bangles and has moved on to make up and nail varnishes!

Here are my most recent purchases!

First off is Molten Metal in gold from Sleek Cosmetics, this is a cream eye shadow duo. The colour on the skin is amazing!! At £6.95 this is a bargain and with the festive season just around the corner this is the perfect make up bag item for those glitzy smoky eyes!


This is the Barry M instant nail effect in gold foil, In the picture I only have one coat of varnish on and it is really nice so with two coats it will be even better! Its a matte finish which is a great way to wear gold every day! I got mine from superdrug for £3.99.

Have you tried either of these products? Do you have any gold items you think I need to try?

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love that Barry M polish! Been meaning to pick up the Sleek creams for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have molten metal too, I love it, used it this weekend for an FOTN, will upload this week. Haven't tried the polish yet though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see an eye look with the molten palette :) I wear gold a lot in summer because it suits my skin with a tan, so maybe I'll pick it up, although cream eyeshadows dont usually play nice on my lids lol

    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should all try them out as they are so good! @Helly, I will definitely do a Make Up Monday with the Molten Metal in November!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!