Thursday 25 August 2011

Potty for Dotty Nails!

Dots are hot this Autumn so I have come up with an on trend nail design that will see you through this coming fashion season perfectly!



You can use any colour you like as your base I have chosen Peru-B-Ruby from OPI which is a dark metallic pink (a lot darker in real life compared to the picture!) and then do a reverse french polish and also colour the half moon at the bottom of the nail, then use a dotting tool to create the dots with in the white areas!
To see exactly how I got this look take a peek at my tutorial video...

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Cute pattern!!

    http://xx-live-laugh-love-xx.blogspot.com/

    nats xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the tips and the lower section. That OPI color is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!