Tuesday 30 August 2011

Photo Shoot!

Last week I was asked to do the make up for a photo shoot, it was in a place called Snuff Mills in Bristol which is pretty much woods and a river, the model Vicky, who I have to say is a super star was at one point completely submerged in the freezing cold water and was a complete pro, despite the fact she couldn't feel her feet any more!

I just wanted to show you a couple of the photos!




The photos couldn't have turned out any better, I love everyone of them!

The talented photographer is Char Stone, who was lovely to work with, its sometimes hard to picture someone else's vision but she absolutely nailed it here! Vicky Coutts our model was amazing too!

I guess I just wanted to show off a little really! Hope you all like the photos!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful. Very Florence and the Machines! Who I love. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I love photography! this is really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Love the photos too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!