Monday 22 August 2011

Make Up Monday - A/W 2011 look

This weeks Make Up Monday is a little bit of a continuation from last weeks Flawless skin post. With Autumn fast approaching now is the perfect time to get your make up look ready.

I was sent some info last week about the Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model show which takes place in October (more about that later in the week), but along with that info I also received an interview with Jemma Kidd who is a renowned Make Up Artist, she talked about what she thinks is the hot look for next season, so I thought this would be a great time to come up with a look for you all!

The look for next season is flawless skin, feline flicks and nude lips!



The look I have created this week is slightly more dramatic so I'm thinking it is more for the evening but you could easily adjust it for the daytime by either not using the false lashes or finding some smaller ones!

In this look I used demi lashes which are basically half lashes that just sit nicely on the outer corner of the eye to give a feline looking lash! I used liquid liner along the lash line and then a khol pencil on the water line of the top lashes to darken everything up!
To see exactly how I got this look take a peek at my tutorial video...

I hope you like this look, its such a simple look to do but is really effective!

Happy Make Up Monday

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

5 comments:

  1. You have amazing, striking eyes!

    I love this look. It's a look I would almost certainly wear during the day and then maybe vamp it up with a fuchsia or red lip for evening xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so pretty! Love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks so much lovelies *blush*!
    Its definitely a look that can be adapted for day and evening! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace, i love make up mondays. i always need advice with liquid eyeliner as i feel it can be harsh with my colouring. Where are your fake eyelashes from. I am going to stock up for the weekend. Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lisa, The lashes in this post were from the wholesalers but I also get them from places like boots and superdrug. hope that helps xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!