Friday 19 August 2011

Little Wedding Helper!

I have been working with a few brides recently, getting them glammed up for their big day. I feel that over the past few years I have become a fountain of knowledge when it comes to weddings as I get to hear all about the planning, the dress fittings and all the added extras whilst I'm placing the vital bobby pins and lashings of mascara. One thing I know is that when I meet my prince charming I want my wedding to be me, not particularly traditional, something a little different but still weddingy, and I know just the person to help with that! I have a friend who should be every bride to be's best friend.....welcome Kirsten The Little Wedding Helper!

Kirsten is a wedding stylist and has an amazing eye for detail and style. If you have a theme in mind she works her magic and brings it to life with perfection being the end result, I have already said I want her to style my wedding, just need to find the husband!

I attended the launch evening of The Little Wedding Helper which was of course styled beautifully and full of great people, I wanted to share the photos with you (there are quite a few!!)







Gorgeous Meringues and cupcakes from Cheeky Cupcakes

 This cake tastes as good as it looks, Chocolate Delores hand makes cakes and chocolates (quite easily the nicest truffles in the world!) to die for!
 Want to arrive at your wedding in retro style? Why not choose a VW splitscreen camper, this definitely turned heads parked outside the venue! 

One other thing that can not be missed out was the photo booth! Photographer Martin Permberton set up a screen, provided props and snapped away, the pictures turned out great and now I cant wait to have a party so I can get him involved! Martin is a great photographer so take a look at his work!
 Here's a couple from the launch for you to see,
 Me and the Lovely Little Wedding Helper Kirsten
and with my gorgeous Mummy (you can see where I get my princess tendencies from now!)

So if you are getting married or you know someone who is, it is definitely worth looking up http://www.littleweddinghelper.co.uk/ for all those details that will make your day even more magical than you can imagine!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!