Wednesday 17 August 2011

Everyone loves a freebie - August!

I'm a bit behind with this months everyone loves a freebie post, but I still wanted to let you all know about the goodies you can get free with some of our favourite magazines this month!

First off is Cosmopolitan, you will receive a set of Eylure false lashes. Eylure is one of my favourite brand for falsies so if you haven't tried them out already this is the perfect opportunity!





Marie Claire gives you a double wamy of free gifts with a travel size Dove conditioning hair treatment and a Nail varnish from Ciate, this comes in two shades, either nude or deep metallic purple, as you can see I went for purple in preparation for autumn!




And InStyle, this months edition is jam packed with up coming autumn styles and fashion must haves, you will also get a 40 page Best beauty advice we've ever heard booklet full of top beauty and make up tips!


So that should keep us all busy for a while!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I think I'll be getting Marie Claire so I can try Ciaté!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of post - thanks! Haven't bought a magazine in ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post. Cosmo, here I come! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you get awesome freebies in the UK. Lucky you. We get stuff worth a couple of euros, so most times I skip the freebies as they tend to be crap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!