Monday 15 August 2011

Bristol Balloon Fiesta

Every year in August Bristol hosts the International Balloon Fiesta. I remember going when I was really little and to be honest I still get just as excited now as I did then! A couple of years ago I was lucky enough to actually go up in one of the balloons, It was quite honestly one of the best things I have ever done in my life! We are really lucky as where we live has an amazing views of Bristol and the normal flight path of the balloons is straight past our house!

This year the weather was fairly good and they managed to get at least one flight up every day, on Friday evening they not only flew over our roof tops but they landed on right opposite our house so we headed over to have a nose!





 These two were a little too close for comfort!




Don't you just love my artistic photography!! 

The Red arrows also did an amazing air display
 I was a bit slow with my camera and missed all the good bits! You can see the red smoke though...
...and if you look carefully here you will be able to see a faint heart they made in the sky!

If you have never been to the Balloon fiesta you really should, its something everyone should see at least once!

Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!