Sunday 12 June 2011

Every one loves a freebie!!

When the weather is miserable outside like it is today there's nothing better than lounging on the sofa and having a good flick through some magazines to catch up on the goss. Especially at the moment when there are so many freebies that come with them!

I have picked up a couple but whilst I was in the magazine section I really was spoilt for choice, These are just a few that I spotted!

 Marie Claire are offering either a mineral Eye Liner or Eye shadow from Inika 
Glamour have teamed up with benefit cosmetics and are offering you a choice of Benetint, High Bean or Posie tint. And they have dropped the price of the magazine to just £2.00, this way you could collect all three for just £6.00! 

You can also get a Jemma Kidd lip gloss from her spring/summer collection with Red magazine and a free Leighton Denny nail varnish with Harpers BAZAAR.

Although there is no free gift with Cosmopolitan this month it does have a sample of Clinique tinted moisturise and a Veet Wax strip for you to try!

I'm pretty sure that with all the goodies you can get with magazines this month you could almost complete your  summer make up look!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace x



4 comments:

  1. I love this! I totally jumped on the Glamour Band Wagon too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully they'll still have some Benefit freebies when I pick up my Glamour mag tomorrow!!

    Cute blog... found you on Em's recommendations! Please, check out my blog and follow me back if you like :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the Glamour freebies, planning on buying Red and Marie Claire in the next couple of days too :)

    Great post xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get the glamour goodies girls, they are tiny but a great size for chucking in your bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!