Tuesday 26 April 2011

Stack em high!

In my opinion an outfit is never complete until you have added your accessories, which is good as bangles are back!!

One of this seasons key accessories are bangles and plenty of them, I have always been a fan of bangles so I now find myself back on trend which is always good news! One of my favourite places to pick up some bargin bangles is primark, with prices ranging from £1 to £2.50 you could buy a few to complete your stack!

A small selection from my collection of bangles!
I used to think I could only wear one pretty thing at a time so would carefully choose my accessory of the day, but my sister was the opposite and would wear lots of pretty things at the same time, so one day I thought to myself, whats good for her is good for me so I gave it a try and stacked em high!  Finally I was liberated from my accessory rut!



 Mix colours, textures and sizes together, You can add you watch in to the mix too or just keep it simple!

 I was recently given these two for my birthday, they are massive and I love them, perfect for summer!
Have you seen any you thing I should rush out and get? Do you love bangles as much as I do? If you do send me some pictures and let me see your stacks!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace x

1 comment:

  1. I love your white/ gold version.

    I like bangles and I have a few from BCBG Max Azria for the summer time and night outs. You should check them. Maybe I make a post about it in the next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!