Thursday 31 March 2011

Love & Toast

I first saw Love & Toast products in Space NK last summer, they were on the counter, and whilst I was paying for something I had a play with the testers, I remember thinking how much I loved the smell of one of the hand creams and that next time I needed one I would go back and get that one.....but it went completely out of my head and needless to say I never went back to get it!

At the beginning of this month it was my birthday, and whilst having cupcakes with the girls one of my gorgeous friends gave me a little pink package!  It was the Love & Toast sugar grapefruit hand cream I had loved so much last summer! I was actually quite excited about this product (I know, I know, simple things) and the best bit was that she had no idea I wanted it, she chose it because it was pink....I guess that sums up the perfect gift for me!

Love & Toast have a whole range of gorgeous products, all of which are made from natural, organic ingredients and best of all the are Paraben free and contain no mineral oils, Sulfates or artificial colourings. They also never test on animals.  Even the cute packaging is recyclable.


This is the Sugar Grapefruit Hand cream, it smells so fresh and clean and instantly leaves the skin hydrated.  The key ingredients that make this cream so great are Shea butter, Avocado & Sunflower oil, Macadamia Nut and Olive Fruits. Despite having rich ingredients this is a really light weight cream which makes it a perfect  hand bag product!

Sugar grapefruit is just one of six fragrances so I'm sure you will find one you love!  Let me know what you think or if you have tried any of the other products from the Love & Toast range that you think I should try!

Stay gorgeous

Grace x

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you get gifts of stuff you wanted and forgot about it's so exciting!!
    I will keep my eye out for these I've heard lots of good stuff about love and toast
    Stacie @Kawaii Nail Art
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!